Saturday, March 14, 2009

NEED RESTRICTION

I have been thinking... I am really sure that I need more restriction.. In fact, i have not had any problems eating since my big PB... and that was about a week ego.. Not even when I dont properly chew a mouthfull, do I feel and pain.. I am also grazing and eating in between meals. NOT IMPRESSED.. but my biggest fear is that when I PB'd, i may have slipped the band or something drastic.. OH GOD I HOPE NOT!!! So, I am now kind of relieved that I have my appointment on Monday to get a fill.. But I want to ask her if she can do some kind of check to make sure if the band is ok. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But I did however have an english muffin split in half and toasted, with baked beans and a poached egg for breakfast this morning. Then around 11am I felt a little pecking, so I raided the peanut butter jar with a teaspoon. I had 2 teaspoons of that, and felt bad about it, then just at 1pm for lunch I had another subway, chicken fillet wrap. Finished it with no problem. I doubt that I could have had any more than what I ate, but I do feel that it is too much.
You watch, next week, I'll be wingeing about being to restricted.
Well today is a short one, because I have to go to work soon.
Enjoy the week end. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am going through the exact same thing Nene! It feels like my food is just slipping straight through the band and I've already got 1.2ml in it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete