Friday, April 3, 2009

JUST CHECKIN IN

Things are so hectic with the new take over of the shop.. so I just wanted to check in for a quick minute.. I finally feel the restriction.. Oh boy do I feel the restriction.. I spent 45 minutes PBing on wednesday morning.. I had a breaky wrap from hungry jacks, and let me just saw, it didnt sit too good at all. I didnt even get half way through it.. By the time I drove from Hungry Jacks to the new shop (not far at all) I was sliming, sweating and clutching at my cleavage. I raced through to the back of the shop and leant over the sink and just kept lurching... Oh the pain...!!!!!
This went on for 45 whole frikkin minutes.. I wasnt game to eat anything for the rest of the day, and really didnt feel like anything either.. but it isnt only the warp that causes this.. I have also had a fried egg, and it also gave me that all too familiar tight feeling... mashed potato and mince also did it to me.. I like it because I am full for so long now in between meals, but I dont like the pain that it involves..
So when I go back to the doc in 2 weeks, I had better of bloody lost weight..
Oh, I also discovered when I couldnt sleep the other night that I cant even fit in a whole cup of tea in the middle of the night.. STRANGE!!! I guess this is all what restriction is about..
I have a hell of a week end of Work work work ahead of me, I cant see myself blogging of even being online till Monday.. So to you all.. Have a fantastic week end.. catch you soon.. My thoughts are with Fatgirlslim, wishing her a speedy recovery, and with hope that she will soon be feeling on top of the world..
xx Nene

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nene!

    Hope you're not overworking yourself too much... lol... i so wanna say "serves you right" for going to hungry jacks for breakfast - but that is SOOOOO something will do... now, on liquids.. I am so scared to put anything in my mouth - but no doubt it wont be long til I'm "challenging" my band and push my limits... lol

    so sad.

    L x

    ReplyDelete