Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ME WITH MY CURLY BOB (PIC)

Here is a different hairstyle for "hairstylist Nola".. lol... this is my natural curl, and I hate it, which is why I always straighten my hair. Was bored at work, and thought I would take this pic..
I checked myself on the scales this morning, and was pleasantly suprised to see that they read 122kgs. Which means I have had a pretty good loss since my fill on friday.. I am still having very good restriction, which is good, but it leaves me a little frustrated when there is a limit to what I can eat without PBíng.. Yesterday i was drinving along with hubby, and we got some hot chips and gravy to snack on as it was lunch time, and he wanted to eat lunch at home, I ate about 8 chips, and had to pull over and have a lil chuck.. not a good look on the side of a busy road.. But it had to be done..
Will keep you updated..
xx Nene

3 comments:

  1. Oh its totally cute curly! Now look at your face in that pic and your face right beside it....you can totally see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is curly too and I hate it!

    So i'm guessing that you don't actually have a leak as you still have restriction!

    I'll try and give you a call today.

    Bel

    ReplyDelete