Friday, July 24, 2009

BRA ADVICE

For any of you girls that have noticed that their "girls" are sagging since weightloss, Try this... Wear 2 bras.. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before in my blog.. But using this technique really get the girls up and out.. I just use 2 slightly padded (t-shirt style, 5 way style) bra's.. the problem with bra's for bigger women, is that #1 if you want a pretty one, it will have nice slim straps, but not enough strength to haul those puppies up and keep them up, #2 they dont make propper push up bras over a sz 16.. none that I have ever found here anyway.. and if there are any nice ones out, they are minimisers, not push up and outters.. lol...
Sooo, I decided to try the 2 bra thing, simply just put one on top of the other.. prop the girlies up, and Bob's your uncle.. You've got a nice perky looking rack..
I know that not all of you want to or even need to get them out there, but with the sag that I have been effected by, I need all the help that I can get.. Might just take a piccy for you, if I get the courage :)
My 6 month Bandiversary is on Wednesday.. What can I do to celebrate it?? Any ideas? I know Amy's is just around the corner too..
xx Nene

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe it has been 6 months!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bra idea - I've done that before for exercising but never thought of it for decorative purposes - good one girl! Your six month bandiversary should definitely include some kind of binge! Yep, I'm in a shite mood sorry! I'll try and think of something a little more nurturing and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! For our six month lets fly half way to each other and eat. Where would that be? Africa? South America? Bermuda triangle? can you believe it's been six months? And we are getting flyer by the second!

    ReplyDelete