Friday, July 10, 2009

OFF FOR THE WEEK END

I went for another appointment this morning, I didnt get a fill. I dont really think I need one.. However I havent lost any weight this fortnight.. but I am fine with that, as I know that I am due for my period on Tuesday, and have a lil bloating, and another thing is... I have been snacking my ass off lately, on all the wrong foods. And I intend to do that this week end too.. After it, I will just pick myself up, dust myself off, and continue this bumpy road to weight loss.
I am finally physically seeing the difference in my body though which is a great confidence boost.. And this is no race.. it will happen. I have been looking up pictures of bariatric reconstruction surgery.. FARK ME! that is full on, and I dont know if I could go ahead with that.. I will do as much as I can to tone as I go i think..
Soo, I am off to the Gold Coast tomorrow.. I am excited to be getting away.. Not that its far from home, but just a change of scenery..I will take plenty of pics for you all to see, however there will be no swimwear shots.. lol, am not that game..
Have a good week end all..
xx Nene

1 comment:

  1. good for you and your positive attitude. I can't wait to see the pics. And yes...those pictures are enough to scare the beejesus out of you...drains, scars, wraps...hmmm...how bad do we want it?

    ReplyDelete