Friday, July 24, 2009

PROGRESS!!!

So I dragged myself off to Dr Duncombe this morning.. for the usual weigh in and possible fill.. Had the usual chit chat, and she told me I was looking good.. (thank you thank you) When asked how I thought I had gone weight wise.. I hesitated..thinking back over my brain fart this week, and I told her that I wouldnt be surprised if I hadnt lost any, however I didnt think I had gained any either.. Soo, I got on the scales.... and WOO FARKIN HOO!!! I'm now under 120kg.. only just though.. the scales read 119.4kgs.. I have been waiting for too long to get under 120kg.. and when I least expected it, it happened. The doc said that I wouldnt be needing a fill, as she is happy with my progress, and to be honest, I was too. Even though I was intending to go in and get a lil more fill.. But a loss of 1.8kg in 2 weeks is fine by me.

Now referring to my previous post, I kicked my own ass, and have now signed up to join Fernwood Fitness. I went in there yesterday and filled out the paperwork, and my orientation and assesment begins next thursday.. Soo, I told this to my doc this morning, and she warned me to buy some "skins" (extra fitted sports wear that fits like a second skin.. WHY?!?! you ask... well she explained, that when the excess skin wobbles, it not only wears you out quicker, BUT it can cause the skin to lose its elasticity.. annnd... its not good on the muscles... For some reason, I dont think they would make these "skins"in plus size... So I might go for some ultra tight leggings and a few bras... lol..

Thats all from me for now, work is getting busy..
xx Nene

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you posted this. I have noticed my skin is starting to get a little saggy and when I went walking yesterday morning I felt itchy from where the skin was wobbling (TMI I KNOW).

    Good on you for joining the gym. It will really help both with the skin issue and the weight loss.

    You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bel, Well now you know to get some skins, or wear some super tight work out gear.. hope it helps..
    Just sent you a message on facebook..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete