Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE BITCH WHO ROBBED OUR STORE

Just thought I would share with you... again.. the rotten bitchs pic.. on the left is the comfit that I did with the police, and the right is actually a facebook picture that I found of her, when I found out her name... Ohh, the wonders of facebook.. lol I will add that it is actually a good pic of her, because I had never really seen her in makeup, and with her hair down.. and after all this time of trying to think of where I have known her from, or thought her familiar... She worked at the local KFC for a couple of years... Duhhh!!! (my pre band days)

5 comments:

  1. Talk about a spot on description, Nene. Have the police got her as yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore my comment. If I had bothered to read further, I would have seen that she had been arrested!

    I have lap band brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God Nene... How awful... maybe you should belt out your feelings with someone??? You know... just to vent?

    My little sister was working at a fast food place in Surfer's when she was 16 - and she got held up with a gun and pushed into a back room... it's horrible how OFTEN this shit happens now... just terrible.

    You don't deserve to live in fear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the light comedy, but that pic u made up actually reminds me of one of our blogger mates!!! Put a cute bob and a cheeky smile on her and she is totally our girl! On a serious note - way to go ur our very own Foxy Cleopatra - crime solvin' hot chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how well you did with the likeness. I would have been a mess and not remembered a thing.

    So let me guess, she'll get a slap on the wrist and told she's a naughty girl!!!!

    Makes me so mad!

    ReplyDelete