Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ME 30kgs DOWN

Getting my inspiration from Shaggs "uniform" and Amy's sexy rockshow pics.. I decided to pose for my 30kg down shot in the same "black top and jeans". So here I am..this morning before work. I got my son to do the photography.. coz I'm not so good at setting the camera up for self portrait shots. Today is the first day I have been able to fit into these jeans.. And I love them.. gone are my everyday black pants...

I can see from this shot that I need to concentrate on toning my arms at the gym.. I have been bad and not been for a week.. to much emotional exhaustion though.. I gotta get back into it..
xx Nene

2 comments:

  1. Top shot Nene - love the uniform - love the jeans - love the dramatic size difference! Brilliant! God you must feel fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look wonderful and HOT! Do you want to go to a rockshow with me? Just a short flight and I am sure we can find one! lol...

    For real though, look at the difference compared to the shot right nexgt to it!

    ReplyDelete