Friday, October 2, 2009

I'M EXCITED

Just to keep you informed.. I am getting my new car tomorrow.. Well it isnt exactly brand new, but it is new for me.. It was confirmed yesterday that I will be getting it, however, I have to wait till tomorrow to go and pick it up. I really could have gone over after work this afternoon, BUT I dont want to spend the first hours of ownership sitting in heavy traffic. So after work at 12noon tomorrow, I will go and get it.. I wil say this car is gorgeous and stands out a mile.. It is bright in colour.. But will keep the details till I can take some pics for you all to see tomorrow.. I'm now thinking that if I cant afford to go to Malaysia for my 12 month bandiversary.. I just might get me some personalized number plates instead..
Have a good week end everyone..
xx Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment