Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DOWN TO THE NEXT 10

OK, I am now 10KG away from 100kg.. I know for some, it is still a huge amount of weight, but for me it is very exciting. I actually woke this morning to the scales telling me that i weigh 109.9kg, and I was so excited that I jumped off, got my camera and got back on, only for it to tell me that I weighed 110.3.. I was like.. WHAT THE...? So I got off again, put my camera down, and this time it told me what you see below.. I figured that was good anyway, so here you see it. Now I'm readdy for the next 10kg loss.. Cant wait :)
These pants are a sz 20, they never even came close to fitting me pre-band. Now they hang off my ass like I have had an accident in them. lol

110 KGS
Well I had a lot to write when i sat to write this blog, But I was sidetracked by one of our employees, who came to teach me how to crochet.. So I will end here and try to remember what else I had to talk about..
xx Nene


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to beg you for a post now.. I just saw that you finally have..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete