Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Melbourne Cup Dress Pics

Here are a couple of pics taken on Melbourne Cup morning.. Nov 3, 09.. O love this dress (another new one) BUT as you will notice, the yellow patterned part at the front is a little skew wiff.. which in turn makes my body look a lil odd too.. I wore this dress to work to get in the spirit of all the ladies wearing dresses for the Melbourne Cup, mine certainly wasnt as short or as flashy as many of the fashionistas out there. anyway, just thought I'd share.




Also, I have been having problems with my email account. I have now changed my email address to nenesalifu79@hotmail.com ..
xx Nene


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Now where is your crazy hat...don't people where crazy hats to the cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yes they do, But I wasnt going to be working at the shop in one. I would keep knocking it on the evil pie oven.
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete