Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JUST A FEW PICS

This is Ayisha on the right, and Nekeisha (our friends daughter) on the left.. I just had to take this pic, its soo cute. I always said when i was little that I wanted a daughter with gorgeous curly hair.. all I can say now is..BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!
Me and my Precious Boy.. he really is a very gentle soul.

Yup, this is me and hubby..






My little princess, looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth. SOOO not the case.. lol
xx Nene




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Nene....and defintely wild and wooly curly hair, but totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so good! And like always...your kids are so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top pics Nene - love the pic updates! Your children are just utterly edible! And how tops do YOU look girl!!! Really fab to see the pics of your awesome success - keep at it (as if that doesnt go without saying - duh!). Keep posting pics too, love them!

    ReplyDelete