Sunday, November 22, 2009

MORE PICS

Well today, being as hot as it has been, off we went to Nana's (my parents) pool. As you can see from Ayisha's pic below, she just loves her new lil bikini.. Oh how I wish to be able to pose with pride like her one day.. As you can see, I really need to buy a matching sarong for my swim suit.. BTW, this swim suit (tankini) is too big. My boobs just hang into it.. Not pretty..
Me and my girl

Me and My boy








Just to check how this vlog thing is gonna work for me, I thought I would add this to test it out.. Montel doing his flips into the pool.

video
Hope you all have had a great week end.
xx Nene

1 comment:

  1. Ha, awesome flip! Look at you posing in a swimsuit. I also have to add that I think your daughter might actually be MY daughter with a sassy swimsuit pose like that!

    ReplyDelete