Friday, December 11, 2009

ANOTHER Photo Update

I thought I would take a pic to show you my new dress, and the fact that it is a shorter length dress.. This is a first for me. I have hated my legs for as long as I can remember, and even though I dont love them, I have come to realise that they dont look so bad anymore. I will tell you the story behind this dress.. You see, my nan/grandmother was telling me about this dress that she had bought herself in the hope that she would fit into it after 4 weeks of strict dieting.. My nan is about a size 24 and the dress is a size 16 (Rockmans sz 16).. anyway, she realised after a couple of weeks that she wouldnt make her goal (Bless her) and offered me the dress.. At this stage, I still hadnt seen the dress, and was a little weary of accepting something that I was sure I wouldnt like. (after all, my nan had picked it out) So I was pleasantly surprised when she brought it over and took it out of the bag and I held it up to me.. I thought "It's not something I would buy for myself or even consider trying on in the store, BUT I am so glad I got this off nan. Because now it has opened my eyes to change the cuts that I wear and also get a bit adventurous in trying new styles. And check me out, I have a booty.. LMAO
Hips are still a lil too big for my liking, but I'll get there..
I covered myself in fake tan before I went to bed the night before, and my legs were brown enough not to pass for thick glow sticks.. Hubby even said that my nan has better taste in clothes than me.. Ppfffttt..
Yesterday my band was so tight, I PB'd quite a bit. I was actually out at sizzler, and after only 2 mouthfulls of potato bake, I was off to the bathroom.. I went into the disabled bathroom, for privacy, and to spare everyone from the noises of my PB.. Well you should have seen me.. Arms in the air, slamming my back up against the baby change table that was assembled on the wall.. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and shook my head, I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.. In any case, I found that being thumped in the back and holding my arms in the air, cleared the situation up real good.. I then proceded to go back out to the table after the third bathroom visit and had a bowl of soft serve ice cream.. I was not leaving that place without at least getting my moneys worth out of it.. So all in all, it cost me $15.50 to use their bathroom for a spew and have a bowl of ice cream.. However it was only 2 days prior that I was able to eat almost a whole plate of food there.. I guess thats what happens when you get greedy..
Another thing.. I have been getting the worst possible headaches.. I was up from 2am till 4.30am on thursday morning with a thumper of a headache.. I sat on the floor of the shower and let the hottest water flow over my head, usually this fixes it, but not this time.. I took 2 paracetamol, no pain relief, laid on the couch with a hot wheatbad on my head, still no relief, another shower, followed by some Nurofen (Ibuprofen) and finally some sign of relief.. However, now today (10.10 friday morning) I still have the slight dull ache in the back of my head. Also a bit of dizziness.. I guess i really have to see the doc..
Well i just got a big drink delivery, so i best get to work..
Have a great week end
xx Nene

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress, and you look lovely! You have great curves so don't get down on your hips! Keep up the good work!

    Anna> http://thatgirlsforeverdiet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ASS!

    I want all of your dresses. Now please.

    ReplyDelete