Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great minds think alike... AMY

I just realised that my skirt that I have on today is a very similar print to AMYs dress in her new pics today. So since I didnt post a pic of my 1 year bandiversary, today might be as good a day as any.. Excuse my extremely unstylish shoes, I need comfort for work.


My scales are on the move again, thank god, and hopefully it wont be more than 2 weeks till I get to my 40kg loss.. Not getting my hopes up, but I sure do hope this whole plataeu thing is over.

Just a short one today, gotta get to work soon, and I got a killer of a headache.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xx Nene

7 comments:

  1. wow - look at you - you look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look fantastic...hope you lose the headache...where do you get a waist like that??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY F'N GOD NENE!

    You are looking amazing. Look how tiny your waist is!

    You have done such a fantastic job this first year!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Dooly, thanks everyone. Give me a headswell for the day..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sexy Australian sister...I love the picture! And thank God the scale is moving again! Mine has been very stubborn this week and my weigh in is tomorrow...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture, you are doing fabulous..! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I love the inspiration, it really helps!

    ReplyDelete