Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OFF TO THE DOCTOR

For the last 2-3 days I have had some pretty severe upper abdominal bloating (from about the belly button up) and some very stange lumpyness un the upper part of my stomach too. mean, I can feel my port, but these masses are far bigger than a port, and I feel terribly uncomfortable.. So, I am off to see my fill doctor, who is also a GP.. Dr Duncombe. Hopefully she will be able to shed some light on whats going on with me.. I look like I am 5-6 months pregnant.. Soo not cool with me. I couldnt even suck my gut in if I tried, and it kind of feels like theres a rockmellon in there..
Also whilst at the doc's, if all else is ok, I am going to get a fill. Thats of course if the needle doesnt pierce my stomach and let out come toxic gas.. LOL.. Wonder if it is just trapped gas, as sometimes the pain aso changes sides. All I know it is has me very confused and uncomfortable and very lumpy.
Will keep you posted.
xx Nene

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well at the doctor and I'm praying that it's only gas

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you find out? I need to know bc now you have me worried.

    ReplyDelete