Saturday, January 23, 2010

UPDATE

Not a whole lot to write ladies. Apart from the fact that my band seems as tight as a fish's asshole, and I cant seem to eat anything solid.. Gone are my Indonesian Nasi Goreng feeds.. Today I tried a mouthfull, it got stuck right away, then after a little while, I thought i would try a small bowl of fruit loops, as I was still hungry, but still a wee bit stuck.. then.. ohhh lordy... let me just say that Nasi Goreng and Fruit Loops dont look or taste pretty when they come up.. I guess I really needn't worry about missing out on my rice any more.. After that PB episode, I really am turned off.. I was watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and kept having to race to the bathroom for another heave ho..
My parents are coing over for a BBQ in an hour, and i have made a nice salad to go with fresh fish on the BBQ, garlic rissoles, sausages and lamb chops.. If food fails, I just mite have to have a liquid meal.. hmmm..Speaking of that, I better go and get some drinks chilled..
Sorry it's short, but better than nothing.. oh and by the way, I have a new name for my scales this week.. BASTARD ASSHOLE!!! I simply must be retaining fluid.. there is no way that I could have gained 0.9kg this week..
Have a great week end Girls...
xx Nene

P.S SHAGGS!!! CALLING SHAGGS!!! Where the heck are you woman??? I miss you...xx

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my first couple of fills so that I can quit eating so darn much Chinese food! It seems like that is what I've been craving the most since the surgery. Just over a week until my first fill.

    Your lunch with the family sounds yummy! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, love it! Thanks for sharing. I was just banded on Tuesday, so I can't eat much of anything right now.

    PS. I am Kardashian watcher as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you....I haven't had a fill yet and sometimes get stuck but am still hungry. I hate my scales too...BASTARDS...MOVE MOVE MOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaa, you make me giggle! I think if you..me...and Shaggs got together we could cuss for hours and hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Tori- Congratulations on being banded Enjoy your chinese whilst you can.. LOL. I have been able to right up untill this most recent fill..

    Athena's Melting- Welcome to my blog. Congratulations on being banded,I remember all too well what my first month of being banded was like..and yet here I am now a few days off my 1 year bandiversary. Good luck :)

    Girl Bandit - Its just a big ol' mongrel game of patience.. These scales can be evil.. I wish I had have taken measurements so at least I had that to fall back on when the scales and messing with my mind.

    AMY AMY AMY- How true, I also think that you, me and Shaggs would have a blast. Oh It must happen one day. Maybe, just hopefully Shaggs and I could drag ourselves away from the chains of motherhood for a short time, and come visit.. OR, you could come to us..One day , one day.. I feel like I know you so well, meeting you in person would be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I dont think the world is ready for us three cosmic, karmic triplets to meet - crashing and colliding into a ball of phospherous white light! What a f^&(**ing ace time we would have!!! As far as the stuck thing is concerned - I - strangely enough can eat rice! what a trip! I cannot even LOOK at a noodle but rice - no probs! We're all freaks there's no rhyme or reason in this band shit anyone who writes a book about it should be burned at the stake for witchcraft cause none of its true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a funny post, I don't have a name for my scale, but I do however curse at it and kick it as I walk past.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome FB, I dont want to use the full name or it will feel like I am cussing at you.. LOL.. I swear, I come soo close more often than not to picking up my Bastard Asshole scales and throwing far far away.. Dayly weigh ins have become an addiction. I soo wish I didnt though. It tends to set the mood for my whole day..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete