Monday, February 15, 2010

NENE NOT WELL = DELAYED VLOG

Hey everyone.. I am sorry that I havent posted a Vlog as promised, but I am sick. Sick with a stupid rotten summer cold.. Runny nose, hot flushes, extremely tired, heavy head and short of breath.. Throw all that together with no make-up and messy hair, it's not a good look. I also find that I am hungry.. BUT I cant have more than 2 mouthfulls of I get full. Now I know this is a good thing really.. BUT I WANT COMFORT FOOD!!! and to be able to enjoy it.. I dont get sick that often, so when I do, it really hits me. I even called my parents and told them I wouldnt be in to work this afternoon.
My sister has informed me that I really should be taking iron tablets.. because I told her that my bowel movements are slightly green in colour (sorry for the TMI).. but you might learn from it.. As well as the fact I cant shake the tiredness (even before I got this cold)...I'll start them today.
Well I'm keeping this post short, because Ayisha wants us to go to Blockbuster and get a movie.
Have yourselves a good day/night.. Oh and Happy Valentines Day for yesterday..
xx Nene

3 comments:

  1. Oh take care. Rest up. Just a word of advice you should really get the iron levels checked before you self prescibe as I was told my the Blood bank that it can be just as bad to have too much iron as well. Get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself - summer colds are the worst!!

    Be careful with how much iron you take - too much can 'block you up' (like we need help with that as bandsters!!).

    Enough with the unsolicited advice :-)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon. Big hugs and sending lots of healing vibes. Crummy cold-go away!

    ReplyDelete