5.45am (I like to get up early when I can, to have "me time" before the kids get up.
2. How do you like your steak?
When I could eat it, I liked it well done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Alvin & The Chipmunks The Squeakwel (cute)
4. What is your favourite TV show?
I have a few, Neighbors, The Hills, Kardashians, First 48, Cops
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
There's no place like home, and I'm happy here
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cup of tea ( nothing much else gets down early in the day
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Asian or West African Foods, both are so full of spice and flavor
8. What foods do you dislike?
Sardines, anchovies, tuna.. anything fishy
9. Favourite place to eat?
Sizzler, although, preband it was much more fun and enjoyable..
10. Favourite dressing?
Ceasar or Thousand Island
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Toyota Aurion Sportivo (Oh how I love my car)
12. What are your favourite clothes?
Any that arent plus sized.. am kind of sick of wearing the same stuff at the moment though
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I would visit a few of my good bandster buddies.. Worldwide.. and of course Ghana to see my inlaws (I will be in December)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends what time of the month it is.. lol
15. Where would you want to retire?.
Too far away to think about, but definately not in a nursing home
16. Favourite time of day?
Night time, Bed time for a few different reasons ;)
17. Where were you born?
Redcliffe, QLD, Australia.. Lived here ever since
18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
The mens running in the olympics.. Hot buff black men in tight tight tiny shorts.. Such a shame its only on every 4 years.. LOL
19. Bird watcher?
Ummm No, well actually, I do watch out for the swooping Magpies to make sure they dont attack me
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends on the day or any events planned
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
The scales are moving again
22. What did you want to be when you were little?
A hairdresser, a shop keeper (loved my toy cash register)... but most of all a mum
23. What is your best childhood memory?
I have many, I love my family. A funny memory was sucking all the gas from the softdrink that I was sharing in the back of the car with my sister and her friend, then throwing up all over them.. LMAO
24. Are you a cat or dog person?
25. Are you married?
Yes (10 years coming up in May)
26. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, because my alarm wont go off till I click it in... dammit
27. Been in a car accident?
Yes, but not serious
28. Any pet peeves?
People not being on time, people with no manners, smelly people with body odour or bad breath. Oh and people smoking in their cars with the windows up and they have children in the car.
29. Favourite Pizza Toppings?
Ham Cheese and Pineapple
30. Favourite Flower?
31. Favourite ice cream?
32. Favourite fast food restaurant?
Subway of Hungry Jacks (Burger King)
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Got it the first time
34. From whom did you get your last email?
Ebay, I won what I had bidded on
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Flightcentre (am in the mood for travel) or maybe a furniture store..
36. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Cant say I have.. I plan too much..
Damn those tasty Chicken and Broccoli pies at my shop.. YUM!!!
38. What was your favourite vacation?
Bangkok Thailand.. Oh the shopping.. Friendly Service, and did I mention the shopping..???
39. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Hubby & kids
40. What are you listening to right now?
Playhouse Disney and Ayisha singing along
41. What is your favourite colour?
Anything bright and cheerful
42. How many tattoos do you have?
43. Coffee drinker?
Nope, love the smell, but not the taste.. Chai Latte for me..