Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YOU ALL WIN THE BLOGGER AWARD

Hello again.. still feel shitty, but am at work today, so no more laying around feeling sorry for myself.. I have been catching up on some blogs, and have noticed that there is a blogging awards thing going on.. I just want to say that I wont be posting a nomination on that because I sat trying to think of how I would line them up in what order, and came to the conclusion that each and every blog is just as wonderful and special as the next. I try to keep on top of all the latest posts of the blogs that I follow, and love to follow all your stories. You are all so super fantastic in your own ways and for many different reason. So to make a list is too hard for me, because who would I put at the top?? All if I could.. Everybody's acheivements however big or small, are worth celebrating, and by blogging and reading blogs, it is so nice to share those celebrations. To be honest, I didnt read any lapband blogs before deciding to get banded. I didnt want to know that one person couldnt have this or that, and another spends alot of time PBing, etc... I didnt want anything to change my decision. All I thought was, I'm gonna get this thing, and deal with the rest as it happens.. I'm glad I did it that way, or I'm pretty sure I would have chickened out.

Today the weather is overcast and a little showery which has dropped the temperature dramatically as compared to the disgusting heat over the last few days, so once again, the pie oven beckons me.. "Ring a bell, Sandy? " the Chicken & Broccoli pie is calling me, it doesnt want to go with any feral stinking work man today, it wants to sit out in the back office with me, and be eaten slowly and wastefully.. My reasoning is, it has chicken ( protien) and Broccoli (vegetable).. so how bad can it be?? it's not like I can eat the pastry, which I am pretty sure is the fattening part... Perhaps I'll just sip some more Weight Watchers rasberry cordial, and see how much longer I can fight the urge...

Another random thought.. I've decided that lately I have been a little on the boring side... this week end, when hubby asks "What are the plans?" I'm going to have an answer... right now, I would have any idea of what we will do, but blow me down and call me Dorothy, I'm gonna think of something.. I'm sick of being the person that when asked "So what have you been up to?" replies, "Nothing much".. I want to be able to say.. I've done this, we went here, blah blah blah.. But I guess the fact that we are trying to save as much as possible doesnt help the week end fun factor.. We'll see just how inventive I can be..

Well it seems, I best be clearing the desk, I think that pie just picked up a megaphone and screamed my name.. lol
xx Nene

5 comments:

  1. I know that you dont want to nominate me bc Shaggs would cry...throw a fit...send you a bomb in the mail. hahhaha

    I am sorry you feel poopy. If I lived in Oz I would come and take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glad you feel a little better. I feel like that about my weekends sometimes too. I totally understand you not wanting to make a list of Bloggers it was so hard but I hope I didn't offend you by nominating you...mine were not in order...just in order of me finding them. Get 100% soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a great idea for you. Go on a short hike or walk with the family (and maybe invite some friends along) and end with a picnic. Gets you out and you wouldn't hear that pie calling. lol. BTW, I'm not the only one hearing voices, Jen is too (http://jenslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/). One year ago today (exactly) we were on the plane to Australia and NZ. Just received an e-mail to see if I wanted to renew my AU visa. Would love to return. Someday. I think I here a voice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMY- You know I love you long time..
    GirlBandit- No offence at all honey, I am flattered. I then sat to try and compile one, but found it so hard..Thanks for the well wishes..
    Sandy Lee- You have a great idea. I just might try the walking thing, then possibly build up to a hike.. lol.. Also just make sure if you do visit Oz again, you let me know.. Would love to meet you..

    Thanks girls for commenting..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy - I most certainly would NOT have a fit!!!! (cue fit) Baby girls - the web is big enough for all of us (just dont open any unmarked packages) - what a gorgeous post lovely Nene!

    ReplyDelete