Thursday, March 18, 2010

SISTER UPDATE

Get this.. My sister has already lost 15kgs (33lb).. Haw fantastic is that!!!!! I am so happy for her. This weightloss is since she started her 2 weeks of optifast prior to banding.. She's gonna kick my ass in the weight war. Time to get into action..
Meanwhile, I got on the scales this morning, and alarmingly it read 109.3!!! Ohh lordy, but then I went and "dropped the kids at the pool" (poo poo'd) and weighed again.. this time 108.3kg.. that was some seriously heavy poop.. Ok, gross time over
xx Nene

5 comments:

  1. Love the new pic - you look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I'm following. You look great! Congrats on the WL!!-BG

    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres nothing like a little sisterly competition to get the weightloss rolling! Love the new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my weigh in this morning, but couldn't get, uh um, any "movement" ahead of time so I went ahead and got on the scale. I wonder how much MINE weighed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, and Welcome to Band Groupie.. And Amanda, nect time you feel the nedd for some motion, do a weightcheck.. lol
    xx Nene
    your comments mean alot girls.. thank you

    ReplyDelete