Friday, March 12, 2010

SNAPPIN' WITH MY NEW CAMERA (pics of my babies)

Why is is that when I want to take some new shots of myself, they turn out not so good, and I dont want to share them.. Maybe I'm trying to hard... blahh who knows, but I thought I would share a pic of each of my kids taken with my new camera. My Gorgeous Boy Montel, I adore his dimples.
As if butter wouldnt melt in her mouth, yeah right... Ayisha
Now a funny story to tell.. The other night I was sitting watching "16 and Pregnant"on MTV and Ayisha came out and said "I had a baby come out of my Moo Moo too". (She calls her privates, a Moo Moo).. I lost all composure and laughed so hard.. She was so serious when she said it, that when I laughed, she got embarrased and ran to her room. Some of the things she says never cease to amaze and sometimes embarrass me, depending on where we are.. For example, we were in Kmart yesterday after our Gloria jean stop, and she says quite loudly, "There's those sexy line undies that go up your bum that you bought the other day" (Meaning my new Gstring) I noticed a few people giggling.. I hightailed it out of there pronto.
I remember once, I had Montel in the trolley and he was complaining of something, and I called him a hypocondriac.. he said "I'm not a hungy rat".. the things kids say... Gotta love 'em.
xx Nene



5 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! And your kids are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! Yes...I would guess that you over analyize your pictures. Stand up straight, put your hands on her hips, turn a little to the side, push your tongue to the top of your mouth and smile.

    ANd then post on blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jaquie and Amanda.. And Amy, you know me Oh so freakin well.. LOL.. but you know i even delete my ugly pics from myself.. I dont want to see them..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous kids you have!!! Love, Love, Love Ayisha's hair!

    I hear you with the funny things they say - gotta love it :-)

    ReplyDelete