Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm still here :)

Hmmm, where to start.. Let me start by thanking those of you who have been supportive of me, and even sending me private messages to check up on me.. You are all too beautiful..
Now, I am starting to think that my lack of blogging and not reading others blogs has contributed to my weight gain, oh also as well as the fact that I have been shovelling all kinds of shit into my mouth at all times of day.. well not all times, how about contantly..
I have completely lost my battle with that bastard pie oven, and to be 100% honest, I have eaten a pie every fricken day for the last few months.. Heck even on my day off, I come into work, just to get one.. Oh when will I find a healthy addiction??? But let me tell you something a little strange.. Almost everything I eat gets stuck.. I can PB 3 times a day.. but once I have done the PB, I can go back and finish a whole foot long sub from subway (salad on it only).. When it comes to food, I am a fricken lost cause.. I made a deal with myself this morning before coming to work that I would not touch the pie oven.. Well guess what, i havent touched the pie oven, but have alreay had a small bag of lollies and a small chocolate heart and a wagon wheel (choc marshmallow cookie).. So I am confused, because i know I need to be having much smaller portions, but everything is getting stuck... I will have to go and see my band nurse...
So thats pretty much all I have to say about my band right now, Oooh, and the fact that I am up to 112kgs... FARK!!!!

Ok, now for the emotional crap... Yes, I am still on the anti depressants..and still have been going to the clinical psychologist.. She is wonderful, and has helped me alot.. Now I believe that I need to tune into helping myself, and realise that a thought it just a thought, and not let it get a hold of me.. I do still have a down day here and there, and perhaps when i get to losing weight again, I will climb higher up the ladder in feeling like my self again.. but as at now, I am able to see the funny side of things again, and enjoy my family and not be so angry all the time..

Now for some new news.. . I'M GOIN ON A TRIP....A BIG TRIP!!!!!! Yes yes yes, myself, hubby and the kids are going to Ghana, West Africa for christmas... tickets are booked, and we leave Brisbane on 27th Nov, and return on 10th Jan.. I am so excited that I could just pee.. Now in my hubby's area, they dont really celebrate Christmas, so we will have an early one here with my family, and the kids will get their pressies then, however "Santa" wont be as generous this year, as this trip is costing a damn fortune.. But most importantly.. my hubby, and of couse the kids and I, will get to see his father one more time.. not to sound nedative, but you see my father-in-law is in his mid 90s , so the chances of us making it back to Ghana again in the next few years are slim. And the fact that my hubby lost his 47 year old brother (lung cancer) and 29 year old sister (heart attack) last year, is proof that time is of the essence, and quality time is needed, and soon.. His father was hit by a car 2 months ago, and was lucky enough to have survived with a dislocated leg, and stitches to his head.. So all I can think, is hold out for us Pops..
Now for those of you that arent on my facebook, you wont have seen this picture below. It was taken at Suncorp Stadium when we went to watch a Soccer/Football Game. Montels junior team did the march past before the game so we got to go for free.. Fun fun fun, but I was too busy watching the drunken observers for the losing team.. they were a little more entertaining..

Ayisha was more interested in her DSi, and I dont know whose ass that is behind me.. lol

Well my dears, I will end here and get to sweeping the grass that the workers have walked through the shop.. luv u all..

xx Nene

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you Nene....sounds like you are doing better emotionally! I'm so happy about your trip. Life is TOO DAMN short...enjoy your trip and seeing the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the update!! Glad you have a trip to look forward to! Take Care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear from you!! You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back. And glad you are feeling better. OK, except for those pies. I'm stuck on chocolate. IKEA has these cheap bars and I work across the street from IKEA. Guess where I wander every few days. I feel your pain.

    So happy that your trip is coming soon. It'll be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great to see you back baby!!! You're still looking unreal!!! Have a lil think about this - I think your band may need a little fill. I know it sounds crazy cause you keep getting stuck but the only times I get stuck now is when I need a fill cause my little speed bump is letting too much through at a time. Does this ring a bell to you?? Instead of little bits of food going through nice and slow and comfy an unfilled band can just pack it all down and - get stuck! Especially so if after a lil puke you can go on to eat anything in all sorts of quantites. Give it some thought and see if the same prinicpal applies to you. Africa will be awesome!! There is nothing better than getting out of your own "energy" and out into the big wide world! So refreshing!! And PSSSSSSS I luuuuuuurrrrrrve Wagon Wheels!!!!!!!! Luv to hear you're back even if you never left FB!

    ReplyDelete